Gen's upcoming events and Misc.upcoming projects...





GENS MISC. UPCOMING PROJECTS: Heartworm Press are publishing “Collected Lyrics and Poems of Genesis Breyer P-Orridge – Volume One 1961 to 1971. Later they will publish Gen's first novel, written in 1969, “Mrs. Askwith”. Other books will follow.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks! state of thee archive address!

A quick note just to state a thanks for the overwhelming support of this project...it has certainly surpassed all my expectations. I began this archive over a year ago with no real-expectations and I have been blown away by the amount of emails I receive on a daily basis and the interest in this blog from around the world.Thank you!

Gen's art certainly covers a wide span...for years online I saw many questions posted from many who had an interest, but no idea where to start, or were unaware of the different eras.There is a HUGE body of work to cover! I hope I have been able to bring answers to those seeking as well as attention to the entire body of work of an artist who has certainly changed my perceptions over the years and influenced me as well as many, many others!

AS WE CONTINUE ON...I would like even more contributions from you...I see a great many people checking out thee archive daily. If you happen to have a piece of ASTORY that i have missed, send it my way! Pictures or other info from recent events, as well as past, send it my way!   Jacurutu3@yahoo.com

Recently Bryin Dall (thee majesty) informed me that Genesis had been trying to reach me for some time. That Gen h/irself would ever become aware of this project was certainly unexpected when I began. To have Gen tell me how impressed s/he was with the archive was quite the experience indeed. Gen has sent along a few things I shall be adding to the archive here and there, and I hope is able to continue to do so, as I am truly dedicated to making this the most comprehensive archive of all things Genesis p-orridge!
Thank you..
JACURUTU3

No comments: